How to lodge a Grievance ?
Online Grievance Redressal
In order to provide Grievance Redressal service, the Government of Odisha is facilitating an online registration process whereby the citizen can easily register their grievance without any hassle.
Important Features of e-Abhijoga State Grievance Redressal Portal
- It is an integrated application system, based on web technology which primarily aims at submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens from anywhere and any time (24×7) basis for instant and easy communication between the Chief Minister Office and Citizen resulting in the speedy redress of their grievances.
- e-Abhijoga facilitates the system generated unique registration number upon the online submission of grievances from the citizens to the Chief Ministers Office through Internet using any Browser Interface.
- Automatic Online Data Transmission between Departments/Organisations and the subordinate organizations is facilitated by e-Abhijoga.
- e-Abhijoga has been designed and developed with a view to achive the uniform and systematic approach towards monitoring of procedures by adopting a comprehensive classification and standardisation of grievances and redress actions across the government organisations.
- You can visit our website www.cmgcodisha.gov.in for detail.
Location : Angul | City : Angul | PIN Code : 759122